Thursday, April 19, 2018

Stories to think about internet in the future

"Good morning, sir, all right with the product?"
"All right, yes, nonetheless, here... there's a problem... but it's not your fault. In short, the star's face works, but jars with the voice, do you understand me? "
"More than anything, I hear it."
"What?"
"Excuse me, I don’t want to offend, but you speak as if someone were squeezing your..."
"No, you’re right, as a child I was very teased, you don’t know how much. Anyway, can you help me?"
"I'm made to help you," she says with shining eyes for the high resolution on time. "Do you prefer the warm voice of a theatrical actor, the Greek speaker in full orgasmic monologue, or that of the strong commander speaking to his armies before the final battle?"
"I don’t know…"
"Do we make a mix again? Do I wrap it? "
"Okay, I take it."

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment