Thursday, April 26, 2018

Stories to think about life: the creature

"The effort was in vain and it’s at that point that my anguish has reached unimaginable heights.
"The creature seemed to take advantage of my incoming energy.
"As if it benefited from every attempt of mine to resist.
"As if it were completely the my body’s owner.
"I wanted to hate it with all of myself, but I couldn’t do it, noting that every feeling that might somehow reject it was banished.
"In my life I have had lots of experiences, I have overcome difficulties and sufferings, I have grown in many ways and I have learned a lot.
"I have read much and traveled far and wide.
"I consider myself a conscious and strong adult.
"Nevertheless, nothing I had from mine had prepared me for such a panic...

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment